Exemption for PhD holders for NET/ SET/ SLET
I have completed my PhD from Kerala University in 2008, but do not hold NET/ SLET/ SET. Can I apply for the post of Asst. Professor

NET/SLET/SET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professors in Universities/Colleges/institutions. Provided however, that candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulation, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/ Colleges/Institution.

I have registered Ph.D in the year 2007 and completed my PhD from Kuvempu University, Karnataka in 2011, but do not hold NET/ SLET/ SET. and at the time of registration there was no course work in the UGC regulation. I completed my Ph.D without course work. but now a days all universities following the UGC regulation 2009. Accordance of UGC regulation-2009 course work is essential for the post of Asst. Professor. the candidates who are registered or completed their Ph.D., what they can do for appointment of assistant professor. in the universities.

undefined

i done ph.d in dec.2011. can you reply for me there is compulsory net exam or exemption

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exemption from BITSAT score for rank holders to do Integrated Degree program at BITS Ann Varghese 1 4,610 11-16-2012, 09:23 AM
Last Post: nbm
  Exemption from foundation course for CA admissions care 1 4,273 06-09-2011, 03:49 PM
Last Post: nbm