FRM I Cash Back Challenge
For all those FRM aspirants who aspire to succeed and wish to add another feather, “Xcellent FRM - 30” is where you belong. We share our expertise and let your potential bridge the distance to be a FRM. We ensure that your resources do not go waste – either case, you are a FRM or we return your investment with us. Such has been our commitment for excellence. This time, Corporate Bridge will not take more than 30 candidates each in Mumbai and Pune to prepare for FRM Level I. We will guarantee success for each of these 30, else we will return every single penny you invest with us.
From the day of its inception, CBA has been getting the highest number of registrations as well as enquiries for FRM without even any promotion. This is because CBA provides the finest quality, best faculties, excellent study materials (CBA’s own book on FRM) and other toolkits. CBAs success ratio in FRM so far has been the best in the market. CBA has no competition in the market. CBAs biggest competitor in FRM is CBA itself. To break its own previous record, CBA has come with a unique strategy and an offering that will be hard to resist, the “Xcellent FRM - 30”. This group will break all the previous records in FRM. That’s our challenge. Passing rate of this group will be 100%. That’s our promise.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Corporate Bridge CFA(USA) Level I Cash Back Challenge dheeraj.corporatebridge 0 3,125 06-22-2010, 05:56 PM
Last Post: dheeraj.corporatebridge