UGC-NET materials for Coputer Science and Application
Hai..
Could you get me the study materials of paper-III for NET Exam in computer science and application.

hai

sorry ,myself also need the study material of papaer III for NET in computer science. Sorry if you get kindly inform me

Hi

Do help me in providing JRF/ NET lifescience PAPER 1 AND 2 ,,

please send me latest revised model paper for ugc/net computer science and IT

plz send me the materials for ugc net computer science subject
email : miglani_ankita@yahoo.com

(06-17-2010, 01:24 PM)jafseer Wrote: Hai..
Could you get me the study materials of paper-III for NET Exam in computer science and application.

hey have you got any material of paper III elective(LPP).. if so please forward it to me

hi can anybody send me the net exam material for computer science?

mail-id : rajalakshmi123@gmail.com

HI I AM DOING MCA AND I WANT THE QUESTION PAPER OF UGC NET PLEASE SEND ME THE LATEST SYALLBUS AND PAPERS .
THANKS FOR URS HELP

Application
Hey..
Could you get me the study materials of paper-II and paper 3 for NET Exam in computer science and application... please its urgent for me

Any one having Study material regarding net exam paper - 2 & 3 computer science means please send to my mail id.. Please help me.. my mail id- powermprakash@gmail.com
Thanking you..

(05-28-2013, 01:46 PM)IAS Chandra Prakash Meena Wrote: Application
Hey..
Could you get me the study materials of paper-II and paper 3 for NET Exam in computer science and application... please its urgent for me

If u having any material means plz send to my mail.. me also wants this.. please help me.. my mail: powermprakash@gmail.com
Thanking you...

hey if u can send me the study material for net paper1 an computer science for paper2,3 on the email id
and my email.id is nupoorladdha@gmail.com
pls see if any1 can help me out

(06-09-2013, 12:33 PM)Prakash Erode Wrote:
(05-28-2013, 01:46 PM)IAS Chandra Prakash Meena Wrote: Application
Hey..

If u having any material means plz send to my mail.. me also wants this.. please help me.. my mail: powermprakash@gmail.com
Thanking you...

hey pls send me also the study material of paper 2,3 of computer and paper1 and my email.id is nupoorladdha@gmail.com

Hiii everyone

can anyone please help me
I need paper2&3 study material for computer Science...

if anyone has the material
plz send me on my id
divjyotsingh183@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance

Please send me study materials for paper I, II and III of UGC NET Computer Science. My mail id is gopikasankar@gmail.com