B Tech in electrical engg
I am a diploma holder in electrical engg with 1 and half years post diploma in computer applications. I am presently working with central govt organisation as assistant engineer(Electrical). I am eager to do B Tech in electrical engg through distance education program . Please advice further about course fee, admission procedure, study centres and exams etc.

Hello

Kota Open University is doing B.Tech Programmes in Distance Mode... Watch Education Observer Admission Updates section for the Notification..
Alternatively you can go through The Institution of Engineers (India), IEI. It conducts non-formal engineering education programmes, successful completion of which is recognised as equivalent to a graduate degree in engineering by the Government of India, the Union Public Service Commission, State Governments and Public/Private Sector Organisations. IT may have centres near your city.. please refer http://www.ieindia.org/

Sir,
I could not find any information on web site of Kota open university regarding degree in electrical engg through distance education. Pl provide another info

I think the Kota Open University is not maintaing a website at all. Please wait for the admission notification on newspapers and of course at www.educationobserver.com/news/news.php

Why you are not interested in Institution of Engineers India ? I think thats the better option

Kindly provide list of universities/ engg colleges which run degree in distance education in electrical for doploma holders

Rajasthan Vidyapeeth university offering B.Tech course in various stream thru Distance mode.and thish university is recognised by UGC(university grant commision) and DEC(distance education council) to offer the engineering course thru distance mode.For more information and course fees check their website www.rvduniversity.com

Big Grin
gosamal Wrote:Rajasthan Vidyapeeth university offering B.Tech course in various stream thru Distance mode.and thish university is recognised by UGC(university grant commision) and DEC(distance education council) to offer the engineering course thru distance mode.For more information and course fees check their website www.rvduniversity.com

You can do Diploma & B.Tech in distance with AICTE approval. It is a course conducted by Institute of Mechanical Engineers, which is an AICTE approved institution to offer Diploma & B.Tech in Mechanical, Automobile, Production Engineering, A/C Refrigeration in distance education. Also Institute of Civil Engineers is an AICTE approved institution to offer Diploma & B.Tech in Civil & Architecture. These courses are easy to pass also.
These courses are available in Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Hydrabad, Trivandrum, Neyveli, Madurai, Salem, Thriunelveli, Pondy, Hospet, Raichur, Udumalpet, Trichy.
for detail CeroNet Academy

You can do Diploma & B.Tech in distance with AICTE approval. It is a course conducted by Institute of Mechanical Engineers, which is an AICTE approved institution to offer Diploma & B.Tech in Mechanical, Automobile, Production Engineering, A/C Refrigeration in distance education. Also Institute of Civil Engineers is an AICTE approved institution to offer Diploma & B.Tech in Civil & Architecture. These courses are easy to pass also.
These courses are available in Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Hydrabad, Trivandrum, Neyveli, Madurai, Salem, Thriunelveli, Pondy, Hospet, Raichur, Udumalpet, Trichy.
for detail CeroNet Academy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Distance course for M tech in Chemical engg. Komal chem 2 4,917 09-23-2009, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Komal chem
  M Tech in Electrical jindal_bonny 0 3,337 09-09-2009, 02:55 PM
Last Post: jindal_bonny
  corresponding M.Tech in Electrical mkpatanaik 0 3,471 07-16-2009, 03:53 PM
Last Post: mkpatanaik
Question B.Tech (Electrical) Distance Education Course bijusasi03 1 9,657 12-08-2008, 06:11 PM
Last Post: venkatsurya