Study MBA at Edith Cowan University (ECU), Australia
Edith Cowan University's origins go back to 1902. Today it is Western Australia's second largest university with 21000 students, of which 3000 students originate from 80 different countries. ECU is located in Perth which is one of the most beautiful world cities to study in. Western Australia also boasts a vibrant economy with growth into that except all other parts of Australia.
ECU has now tied up with Bangalore Management Academy (BMA).

Courses Offered

MBA in Finance
MBA in Human Resource Management
MBA in International Business
MBA in Management of Information Technology
MBA in Marketing
MBA in Hospitality and Tourism Management
Master of Professional Finance and Banking (MPFB)
Master of Hospitality Management (MHM)
Master of Professional Accounting (MPA)

Entry Requirements

Completion of a recognized Graduate degree with minimum of 50% marks

Admission Process:

1. BMA Written Aptitude Test (Not applicable for students having good CAT, XAT, MAT scores)
2. Group Discussions
3. Personal Interview
For more information please log on to www.bmaindia.com

MBA in Hospitality and Tourism Management
Master of Professional Finance and Banking (MPFB)
Master of Hospitality Management (MHM)
Master of Professional Accounting (MPA)

Office Chairs | Chairs

How difficult is it to get into ECU? I'm interested in getting my MBA in International Business. I think it would be fun to study in a foreign country like Australia. -Bella Vega, Essay Writer

MBA news and networking website has more some profiles of Edith Cowan students. I recently read one of a Sri Lankan Business Consulting Professional With Ambition To Head Up IT At A Major Firm. Tharshan Sreetharan enrolled on the Edith Cowan MBA in order to branch into management consultancy and business leadership roles and gain the credibility he needed to manage business and software engineering professionals. He says the Edith Cowan MBA gives him added credibility on top of his myriad IT qualifications!