mca paper
sir please send me bhu,jnu,and tancet mca entrance test paper

I AM VENKAT FOM KHAMMAM SIR I WANT ADVANCED JAVA PROGRAMMING MATERIAL CAN U HAVE PLEASE SEND TO MY EMAIL VENKATA_SW
@YAHOO.CO.IN

sir i wanna help of u, so plz,

Hi
How are you Sir

Please send me last 5 year papers because I want to prepare my exam of mca papers for these help plz help me

thanks and best regards

sir send me mca paper

sir send me bhu ,mp met mca,uptu mca jnu

hi this is rekha naneriya
plz send me last 5 year's paper's of MCA 4 sem
only java paper's
rekha_naneriya2020@yahoo.com
plz send me on this Email ID

hello sir,
Please send me last 5 year papers because I want to prepare my exam of mca papers for these help plz help me my email id ( md.rustam.alam@gmail.com )

thanks and best regards

I wana only some tips about MCA prepration

Hey everyone, I am starting an online business within the next few days and I need to apply for a credit card. I know everyone has different requirements for what makes a good card. All I want to know is if anyone has suggestions based on previous experiences that you have had. Any suggestions will help.

-Thanks everyone
I am in major need for a WordPress developer.

I am having major issues with my theme that i am using, and need some help fixing issues. Hope that someone here can help.

If you have any questions or comments please contact me at the address given below.

Andrewshan1 Wrote:Hi
How are you Sir

Please send me last 5 year papers because I want to prepare my exam of mca papers for these help plz help me

thanks and best regards
Hello Andrewshan, you know very well that entrance exams are very difficult so i think you have to admission in a good institute they don't have any entrance exam. There are so many good institutes for MCA they don't have any entrance exam for admission in MCA I am also doing my MCA from Sikkim Manipal University and on my personal experience, I can say that SMUDE is much better than other institutes because SMUDE uses the latest edunxt technology to create a virtual classroom where you can interact with the faculty and students and thereby also network with other students, which is a unique and one of its kind feature amongst other colleges offering distance education. For the prospectus and speaking to their counselor you can register for free at http://bit.ly/smude

Hwardhan Wrote:
Andrewshan1 Wrote:Hi
How are you Sir

thanks and best regards
Hello Andrewshan, you know very well that entrance exams are very difficult so i think you have to admission in a good institute they don't have any entrance exam. There are so many good institutes for MCA they don't have any entrance exam for admission in MCA I am also doing my MCA from Sikkim Manipal University and on my personal experience, I can say that SMUDE is much better than other institutes because SMUDE uses the latest edunxt technology to create a virtual classroom where you can interact with the faculty and students and thereby also network with other students, which is a unique and one of its kind feature amongst other colleges offering distance education. For the prospectus and speaking to their counselor you can register for free at http://bit.ly/smude

hello sir,
please send me the last 5 years MCA enterence question papers, because i want to prepare the MCA enterence test for these please help me.

Hello Sir,
I'll be highly obliged if you could mail me last 10years MCA entrance examination question papers so that i could prepare for my MCA entrance test that is to be held on 12th JUNE.
My mail ID is shikha.kuthiala28@gmail.com and s.kuthiala@yahoo.com.
Thank you

Hi Sir,
plz send me some models qn papers of MCA ENTRANCE EXAM. My mail id is shalini.joseph75@gmail.com