I want to do MCA after BCA but i have a big problem of 2 lost years.
Question 
my name is ritesh presently i am doing BCA.
its my last year, i want to do MCA after BCA. but I have a problem, actually i have wasted my two year for preparing pre-medical test preparation. therefor i am almost two year backward from my actual educational age, and MCA course is 3 year long. please assist me what should i have to do after BCA.
I want to recover my two lost years.
If there is another course which you think better for me after BCA than reply me.
please help me……….
I will be thankful to you

I want to do MCA after BCA but i have a big problem of 2 lost years.

my name is SOUROV GHOSHi am doing BCA.
its my last year, i want to do MCA after BCA. but I have a problem, actually i have wasted my two year for preparing pre-medical test preparation. therefor i am almost two year backward from my actual educational age, and MCA course is 3 year long. please assist me what should i have to do after BCA.
If there is another course which you think better for me after BCA than reply me.
please help me……….

whoever u r Ritesh_chandora or sourov it does not make any difference. n
whatever u have written if its true..then i would like 2 suggest u, that
there r many university where u can get the lateral entry 4 MCA (after BCA), hence you can complete Ur MCA with in 2yr. by this u can recover at least 1 yr.

thanks

Hi,
I had worse situation than u .due to some health problem I had 5 years gap.Still I did
MCA from gud college...n got job...through campus.....so do what u want.....these gaps doesnt matter much....
b firm in ur decision n go on...
all the best..

Ritesh_chandora Wrote:my name is ritesh presently i am doing BCA.
please help me……….

actually sir i am doing bca from bhopal,
and i want to do mca from top and good college
plz send previous 5 years question paper of bhu university of mca entrance

It is very useful for us
Thanks

let the gaps be there... do whatever course you want but do it properly...

kunal kishor singh Wrote:actually sir i am doing bca from bhopal,
and i want to do mca from top and good college
plz send previous 5 years question paper of bhu university of mca entrance
Hello kunal, you know very well that entrance exams are very difficult so i think you have to admission in a good institute they don't have any entrance exam. There are so many good institutes for MCA they don't have any entrance exam for admission in MCA.I am also doing my MCA after my BCA from Sikkim Manipal University and on my personal experience, I can say that SMUDE is much better than other institutes because SMUDE uses the latest edunxt technology to create a virtual classroom where you can interact with the faculty and students and thereby also network with other students, which is a unique and one of its kind feature amongst other colleges offering distance education. For the prospectus and speaking to their counselor you can register for free at http://bit.ly/smude

Every now and then someone finds something wrong with a WordPress install which, rather than be caused by a bug in WordPress itself, is caused by a server configuration error, an interaction between WordPress and something else installed on the server or is just a recommend optimisation for better site performance.

Everyone has a different set of pitfalls that they have come across and I would like to collect together all these little things into a comprehensive community developed plugin which can hopefully become one of the first “canonical” plugins that we have talked about.

To that end I have developed a framework for this plugin, in the style of a unit test framework, to make it really easy to write tests and I am hoping that some of you will have ideas for tests and also that you will want to get involved.

For a while I have tagged tickets in the main WordPress trac where there are is possible inspiration for tests

Sad 
hai my name is nagaraju iam studying the msc computer science in bec.plz tell the gate exam each subjects marks weightage.plz send me[/align]