PHD in computer science
I have completed M.Phil in computer science as well as MCA and in a teaching profession for last 7 years.I want to do PHD in computer science(Part Time).plz. help me about the universities and colleges offers PHD in computer science.

Hi Asim.

In which country you are going to do your ph.d?
just give your brief description so I give you the answer according to you.
Thanks.

I apply phd in tifr india i wan a syllabus of computer science syllabus for examination of phd intrance test

Hi...
Ya its available or may be you may go to abroad for further study.. and PHd is really good in computer Science...

timonthydipp Wrote:Hi Asim.

In which country you are going to do your ph.d?
just give your brief description so I give you the answer according to you.
Thanks.

HI
you asked me about the country i am interested for PhD.In India.

Thanks for reply

stevejack Wrote:Hi...
Ya its available or may be you may go to abroad for further study.. and PHd is really good in computer Science...

Hi
could you tell me the university in abroad offers PhD in computer science.actually I can't afford the fee so tell me how i get scholarship for PhD.
Thanks

HI Guys,
I had completed my MCA from Gujarat University. Now I am looking for the PHD in computer Science. Can anyone suggest me which are good colleges for doing PHD.

hi,
I am also preparing for the entrance test for a phd degree course in comp. science spl in Fuzzy set theory and applications from an Indian university, but at the moment I cant exactly figure out how i should go ahead with the preparation of it. I think every university has its own design to do so. I would be very happy to have like minded ppl here to discuss the same.
thnx in advance
KS

Hi ,

I'm computer engineer and currently I'm working as networking support engineer. What is better for me? What should I do now?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diploma Computer Science Engineering or Computer Science Honours admit24 0 3,663 05-31-2014, 10:37 AM
Last Post: admit24