GRE GMAT TOEFL SAT
GRE GMAT TOEFL SAT study material and all relevant information visit www.educationobserver.com I have recenlt come across it and it is really too good.

Thanks for the information.The information you provided is very useful and informative.I HOPE EVERYONE IS BENEFITTING FROM IT.
thanks again.
[/size]

[quote=preeti]
GRE GMAT TOEFL SAT study material and all relevant information
Thank You.. But i need IELTS materials which is not availabe there.. Can you help me..?

hi i am praphul pandit ,i am complet my B .E in computer engg
plz detail for gre/tofel

preeti Wrote:GRE GMAT TOEFL SAT study material and all relevant information

thanx a ton preeti

Hello Preeti,
My brother is doing TOEFL and I hope its helpful for him. But I want to do IELTS course, If you have any good website related to IELTS then please give. Thanks for the useful information.

Thanks a lot preeti... Thanks for the material.. Well this material is really helpful... Also I suggest everyone to please prepare for these exams as they will help you to fetch scholarships...

Thanks for nice sites that is very useful to me.

Hi preeti,

I want to go for the Oversea study.
The link will be more useful to me. Thanks a lot for sharing this link with us.

Manikandanbose Wrote:[quote=preeti]
GRE GMAT TOEFL SAT study material and
Thank You.. But i need IELTS materials which is not availabe there.. Can you help me..?

Hi Manikandanbose,

I would suggest you to do a search on google for IELTS study material and you will get many links. Alternatively, you can join private coaching classes for extra help.

To study TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC and cambridge FCE and CAE, you can avail the educational programs being offered by english courses in london. They are providing very nice and impressive teaching.

Hello All.
If you are an Engineer than I would like to suggest you a very good option, Specially if you are from IT or CE. You may plan for study in US as i have planned for next fall intake. You have to give to competitive exams like GRE and TOEFL. GRE will be very easy for engineering student and TOEFL you can score well in 2 months preparation. No doubt after giving exams main issue is of fees of foreign university. If you can than its good or you can go for loan at a time and than you have to pay remaining after Masters there. There is the BEST opportunity for IT at USA. Recession is getting over till next year starting. Good Luck to you. Suggestions welcomed.

HI, i need to know wich id de best material to prepare for TOEFL.
also i need some link for preparing through some softwares......

tanx in advance

--------------------CAT/MAT---------------------

FREE DOWNLOAD CAT/MAT Question Papers With Solutions 2007 to 2009

FREE DOWNLOAD CAT/MAT Study Mat.

----------------------------------------------------

If you need anything else except the above things, you may post comment
or mail me at= putquery@gmail.com

Very useful information.

See the TOEFL syllabus TOEFL syllabus

TOEFL Online practice test Start Test

Regards
India Study Place