need details about M.Phil
I am MCA Graduate From OSMANIA UNIVERSITY with 65%marks, now i would like to syudy M.Phill Course in Computer science in distance. plz provide me the Information About the Universitys which are offering M.phill Course in Computer science . I need the details about the Distance study centres in AP.

I am MCA Graduate From OSMANIA UNIVERSITY with 58%marks, now i would like to syudy M.Phill Course in Computer science in distance. plz provide me the Information About the Universitys which are offering M.phill Course in Computer science . I need the details about the Distance study centres in AP.

UGC has published about a week ago in Hindu and Indian Express that M.Phil will not be offered through Distance Education mode in India , Check out

Hi

Veenaswami

Even I have heard that ,,if possible can u send me the link of newspaper

Good Luck

i got a call from vinayaka mission university they have Mphill distence EDU any budy know about this

Hi

I too have planned to apply in the same university. If u r going to apply let me knw b4 tat...

Hi,
Distance education is M Phil will not be offered from next session. I can guide for MPhil for details plz send a mail to drkarthikeiyan@yahoo.com

Hi Shaik..

I am also looking for the same college. Did you know that any Distance learning course is available in that university?
If you know then post it here. Thanks in advance.