Importance of SAP Career ?
Hello Smile  , 

I have completed my MBA in Marketing and currently working with a Production Company.
Can anyone tell me, what is SAP and how my career grow after SAP certification ? Sad

SAP certification offer extraordinarily boost for your career. You get a jump start in your career because sap certification makes equips you well to handle sap software on the job. You will need not to be especially trained on the duty for using the sap software unlike others.

SAP is offered today in country specific and business specific versions in twenty eight languages at last count. However to induce the foremost out of their SAP asset enterprises prepare workers with the requisite talent sets.

(05-08-2017, 05:15 PM)meghna1234 Wrote: Hello Smile  , 

I have completed my MBA in Marketing and currently working with a Production Company.
Can anyone tell me, what is SAP and how my career grow after SAP certification ? Sad

SAP is a system application and product in data processing, it is a software which optimally utilizes all the resources of a company. In any company different departments are existed and they all are interrelated in some and other way. For effective work execution and for fruitful output, a coordination in departments is required.

SAP is a software which bridges the gap in between these departments hope I cleared your first query...

Your second query is Career growth after SAP certification...

Every company strives for high return over investment, SAP software is the need of all such companies for keeping harmony in all their departments. Skilled and smart certified resources are required to work on SAP software. There is an enormous requirement of SAP certified worldwide, so for SAP certified's there is a great future ahead. 

You can read this blog Why is SAP certificate important for an upward career graph here  delphicomputech.com/hello-world/.html

At SAP, we believe in rewarding awesomeness. Explore the employee benefits you’ll enjoy while working at one of the world’s top business software companies. According to me, you should get SAP Training and Certification to make better career