online MBA
Hi all, I graduated (specialization in IT) and I have been working. Now I wish to pursue a Online MBA in Mumbai.Can anyone please help me with some good Institute?

Here are some of the institutes in Mumbai:

1) Clinical Research Education and Management Academy, Andheri East, Mumbai
2) Indian Management Institute, Kandivali East, Mumbai
3) MIT School of Distance Education, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai
4) Institute of Business Management Studies, Navi Mumbai, Mumbai
5) MIT School of Distance Education, Vile Parle East, Mumbai
6) Jaro Institute Of Technology, Management And Research, Goregaon East, Mumbai
7) Regenesys Business School, Lower Parel, Mumbai
8) Avagmah Online School, Goregaon East, Mumbai

You can choose according to your needs.

hi kriti,

I suggest you following Good Institutes for Online MBA
1.NMIMS university
2.weligkar institute
3.OnlineMBAprograms

(09-20-2014, 06:17 PM)kritia Wrote: Hi all, I graduated (specialization in IT) and I have been working. Now I wish to pursue a Online MBA in Mumbai.Can anyone please help me with some good Institute?

Why you want to start MBA online?
You can also start as regular basis in evening shift.

Here are some of the institutes which offer online MBA in Mumbai:

Good luck!

There are so many institutes but I think " MIT School of Distance Education in Mumbai " is the best option for distance learning MBA.

(09-20-2014, 06:17 PM)kritia Wrote: Hi all, I graduated (specialization in IT) and I have been working. Now I wish to pursue a Online MBA in Mumbai.Can anyone please help me with some good Institute?

Hie kritika ,As per my experience if you really want to pursue Online MBA then I would like to suggest you one of the good institute in Mumbai named ISBM i.e. ( Indian School Of Business Management & Administration ), Here you can find large no of specializations also the courses are valid globally with reasonable fees .

(01-24-2015, 12:03 PM)sraj10873 Wrote:

Hie kritika ,As per my experience if you really want to pursue Online MBA then I would like to suggest you one of the good institute in Mumbai named ISBM i.e. ( Indian School Of Business Management & Administration ), Here you can find large no of specializations also the courses are valid globally with reasonable fees .

Hie , I would also like to suggest you ISBM . ISBM also provide 100% placement assistance as well , after doing Online EMBA from ISBM , Have got placed as well. Thakfull to ISBM .

These Institute is very famous in Mumbai for Onlin Master in Business administration (MBA)
7) Regenesys Business School, Lower Parel, Mumbai
8) Avagmah Online School, Goregaon East, Mumbai

you should be choose one institute for pursue MBA study.

Hie Kruitka If you are working then I would like to suggest you to go for Distance learning Mode for online MBA . The experience I have gained from ISBM after completing my masters on that basis I would like you to consider ISBM for Online MBA . ISBM courses are well recognized all over the world also it provides 100% placement assistance and the best thing is you can complete your course without affecting your professional life .

1. Welingkar Institute
2. NMIMS University

Go to Jaro's Website as they will be giving you training materials and support if you want to do MBA from the above two institutes.

I have heard about Jaro Education. It is well-known name for these kind of courses. Training materials, Video Lectures, Expert faculties are some the key USPs of Jaro Education.

I don't know much about Mumbai and its institutes.. I only know a name Weligkar Institute from everyone.. Everyone said this is the best institute for MBA

Hie all , Online MBA is the best to complete your masters without disturbing your professional life . I have done Online MBA from ISBM wherein I have been provided online video lectures . Completed Online MBA successfully and want to thank ISBM for the support and guidance provided by them . I would like to suggest you to consider ISBM for your MBA , As the degree is also valid globally .

Some of the top institutes in Mumbai to pursue MBA are
SP Jain Institute of Management and Research
NMIMS University
Jamnalal Bajaj Institue of Management Studies
Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research
KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
Tata Institute of Social Science