distance education
hello. my name is nivethitha. i have completed 11th std. i couldn't continue school now. i am going to write my 12th next year only. then i intend to do mbbs. so i plan on doing distance education now during my free time. i am 20 years old. what are my options? i would like to do something related to medical feild.

In distance mode you can opt for few medical related courses like clinical research as they give an idea about clinical trial of drugs and other safety precautions..

Hi Nivethitha. You can apply for distance courses related to clinical research, public health, physiotherapy, health and pharmaceutical.

Distance is good but for medical you have to go for regular study.

Don't opt distance. In medical you should opt for full-time course only.

Don't take your study in distance education. if you want o go with the medical education so please you should opt for full time course only.

distance education is not good for to study. because in regular study you will get more knowledge about your study. so if you want to make future in medical study so you have to go with the regular study.

or you can search some consultancy. they will help you to know about your future.

Distance education s an great idea to manage dual works,i.e to do our regular work & simultaneously to do other work.

Distance education is good but if you want to go with medical education so you should opt for full-time course only

Nowadays education sector has reached the top most position than the other sectors. Its high demand in all sectors and most important for all. Many courses come in the education sector and all are given the best opportunities. Education needs in all sectors so bright careers of all peoples in this sector.

Distance education in online mode is provided by NIBM (National institute of Business Management). NIBM is an online MBA provider based in India that offers online MBA programs for the duration of 1 year and 2 years and that includes 1 year Executive MBA. Visit NIBM website for more.

Hello friend,
If you are planning to do Online MBA then opt for NIBM only,as it is one of the best online MBA providers in India and i have also completed my MBA through online,it is very affordable also one can complete his/ger Masters degree while working.NIBM(National Institute of Business Management) NIBM offers one year Executive MBA program along with other regular and fast-track online MBA programs for the duration of 1 year and 2 years. You may attend both the classes and exams online. It is HLACT (Higher Learning Accreditation Commission of Texas) and American Association for Higher Education and Accreditation(AAHEA) accredited institution.For more details check NIBM’s official website for more http://www.nibmglobal.com/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  B.Ed in Urdu through distance education umma 2 14,234 11-21-2018, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Ali Akhoo N
  What should I do to overcome the distance education barrier in my career? rahulsingh2 2 3,102 02-17-2018, 02:24 PM
Last Post: pushpendra-25
  Distance education is good or not? austinlerwick123 37 26,886 02-08-2016, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Teachwell785
  PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine through Distance Education Sri Venkateswara College 4 9,601 04-18-2015, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Uznu13
  B.tech distance education Sahuiikm 3 5,912 03-03-2015, 06:54 PM
Last Post: abaper.learner
  B Tech from distance education manojbtnl 12 77,640 02-04-2014, 11:05 AM
Last Post: sysadminiikm
  DIPLOMA IN AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING THROUGH DISTANCE EDUCATION Senk 0 5,929 11-18-2013, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Senk
  MCA Distance Education College in Tamil Nadu sskcolleges 2 5,016 08-20-2013, 04:58 PM
Last Post: rahul_rathore
  To do PG diploma after distance education Madhav M 1 3,883 06-05-2013, 12:27 PM
Last Post: rms
  Any University Givining UGC approved B.Tech / BE in Distance Education ? mohini_varma 14 120,340 05-15-2013, 11:12 AM
Last Post: DEEPAK UPADHYAY