after graduation
After Mass communication, you can go for further studies in MBA or in Journalism. If you are interested in job, then you have wide career opportunities in public relations, professional writing and marketing.

Description
Description:

The ICFAI University with its innovative learning methodology and strong curriculum aims tocreate value for those who wish to bring a change in their careers. Thousands of ICFAIUniversity alumni have fulfilled their career aspirations through distance learning.

The ICFAI University offers specialized MBA programs to cater to the needs of working professionals to enable them to build managerial skills in specific industry domains and functional areas.

MBA programs offered:

MBA - Finance | Marketing | HRM

MBA Sectoral – Hospital | Pharma | Telecom

Executive MBA (6 yrs work-exp required)

Distinguishing Features:

Recognized by UGC

Quarterly Examinations – for continuous progress and flexibility

Well planned and pre-fixed schedules

CBT examinations – for convenience

EMI Facility – Monthly payment option

Contemporary Curriculum and Courseware

Web Support – 24X7 Basis

Eligibility

Graduates (any discipline) can apply for MBA and Sectoral MBA Programs.

For more information, please reply to this message or contact us at: 8494911740 You can also email your queries at

Title: Distance Learning Programs- ICFAI University (UGC Recg.)

Smile 
(04-23-2014, 09:49 AM)jakee Wrote: after mass communication what i can do. please suggest me.

Hello,

After Mass Communication You must do MBA/PGDM for your best future. And I know the Best MBA Institute in NCR i.e. Institute of Technology and Science (ITS) provides world class education with 700+ high experienced faculties in also awarded Best PGDM colleges in India with PCI Approved college that to extends more certificates like NAAC 'A' grade, AICTE etc. and Top management institutes in Delhi-ncr. So keep going with ITS.

Masters in Mass communication or Journalism would be a wise choice. You can think of doing MBA through correspondence when you start working. MA itself will help you to get good job opportunities.

The ICFAI University with its innovative learning methodology and strong curriculum aims to create value for those who wish to bring a change in their careers. Thousands of ICFAI University alumni have fulfilled their career aspirations through distance learning.
The ICFAI University offers specialized MBA programs to cater to the needs of working professionals to enable them to build managerial skills in specific industry domains and functional areas.

MBA programs offered:

MBA - Finance | Marketing | HRM | IT & Systems | Operations |International Business | Investments | General Management
MBA Sectoral – Hospital | Pharma | Telecom
Executive MBA (6 yrs work-exp required)

Distinguishing Features:
· Recognized by UGC
· Quarterly Examinations – for continuous progress and flexibility
· Well planned and pre-fixed schedules
· CBT examinations – for convenience
· EMI Facility – Monthly payment option
· Contemporary Curriculum and Courseware
· Web Support – 24X7 Basis

Eligibility
· Graduates (any discipline) can apply for MBA and Sectoral MBA Programs.

(04-23-2014, 09:49 AM)jakee Wrote: after mass communication what i can do. please suggest me.

Hi Jakee,

The media industry today is thriving and flourishing.You know your field of interest which is a good point. Today many students don't know what their field of interest is. After I completed my graduation in BMM, I couldn't decide in which field I want to get into. So I pursued my further education and did my PGP in Media & Entertainment. It helped me expand my horizon and make correct decision. A piece of advice- before joining any college, do a thorough check of the college and the programs they offer. Also this choice shall depend upon your choice,interest,preference,etc,

After graduation in mass communication you can aim for masters degree. And you should also try to get experience for the career profession in the media industry you are aiming for.

[quote='Satybarole' pid='57326' dateline='1402651621']
Hi,
I also want to know that I completed my BE in Information Technology, So can I do M.E. in Civil Engngineering topic or not please give me some suggession.

No, Its not possible to do a civil engg in ME, you can do M.tech in I.T or ME in cse that's alll......so please be careful while choosing your Bachelors degree...

I think you can select MBA to get more opportunity in your field. MBA relates to management course, so you should select a college/University having nice environment with high quality education. There is a university i.e. Mody University in laxmangarh, sikar in Rajasthan. Mody University is a well situated university for women.

Nowadays, the amount of career opportunities are increasing it is widely recognized worldwide. Since you have completed your Mass Communication, you can definitely go ahead for an MBA degree as it is one of the best and most chosen option to go for apart from Journalism. As within MBA there are multiple streams offering some of the great career options like, you can pursue MBA in Marketing with specialization in Consumer Behavior, Advertising, etc. Some of the universities which cater all these courses include Glocal University, Jamnalal Bajaj, Xaviers, etc

Nowadays, the amount of career opportunities are increasing it is widely recognized worldwide. Since you have completed your Mass Communication, you can definitely go ahead for an MBA degree as it is one of the best and most chosen option to go for apart from Journalism. As within MBA there are multiple streams offering some of the great career options like, you can pursue MBA in Marketing with specialization in Consumer Behavior, Advertising, etc. Some of the universities which cater all these courses include Glocal University, Jamnalal Bajaj, Xaviers, etc

What can I do after b.com(accounting & finance) ?

After mass communication, you can go for higher education in this field which is very important for your career.

Hello,

As per me, you have go for some internship program that guides your career in right direction. So, you have any clue about internships than hit it.

After mass communication you can choice the MBA, why because it is useful to your upcoming career. all the best.