Courses guidence
After BCA What can i do for future MBA or MCA.

well,
if you ask me, i'll surely suggest you for an MBA...
why ??
cause its an MBA,
just make sure that you do it from some reputed institute.

Hello there, if you really want to do M.B.A then first selection college/university is very important. There are many colleges/universities are available for M.B.A like IHM, IIMT Groups of Colleges and many which known as best management college.

Jakee, but I suggest you to do MCA after BCA because it is good for you to be in your computer field only and excel in your stream. But yes on other note I can suggest you to MBA only when if you have excellent command over the Language and open mind on marketing areas.

Sir please b tech distance. information .

l

if u dont mine

IMA CAMPUS
No. 41, Jamin Korattur, Puduchatram, Chennai - 600 124.
(From Poonamallee to Tirupathi Highway Road)
hw s ths institution???
must rply

If you are good in programming then you must go with M.C.A.

I think M.C.A is a good option..

I do suggest that MBA is a good option, but do it from a reputed institute, an MBA from a low profile institute is worthless.

We would suggest you to carry on to MCA and join a high profile job after it, then you can go for MBA as a distance learning if you just want to add it to your profile.

I would like to suggest you MCA. It provides better career options. Just go for it.

I am agree with AmitG. If you are interested in Computer Science you should go for MCA. There is so much in this field. During MCA select one main line for you like Web Design, Web development which includes may programming languages and other things.

MCA

The Master of computer Applications is a course that is related to Computer applications. Students who have done their BCA or any graduate degree can apply for this program. Those who would like to enhance the knowledge can opt for the MCA field. Studying this course will ensure that the student has an opportunity to augment his individual quality in creating software designs. In fact, BCA is known to be the base of MCA.

MBA

The Master of Business Administration (MBA) delivers an individual a broad range of education as well as management skills. These skills will turn out to be beneficial for students in their long run. This managerial field of study will help one know more about administration through study as well as surveillance of the current market. In addition to this, it also gives one a thorough knowledge on the economic and business system of the country.

Thenyou should choose depends on ur interest

Though an MCA is a good idea, I would recommend that you try training institutes that offer programs in SAP, OpenSystems or Software testing. In fact, there are institutes that will help you identify your career path with sessions and discussions and then recommend the right course for you. This way, you get trained in some latest technology with immense scope and in a short duration and lower fees at that! Check out Dallas Technologies, Bangalore. My friend underwent training there in OpenSystems and he is placed with a top MNC today. Just a recommendation. Do let us know as to what you've decided at this forum. Good Luck!

If want to go in Teaching line than MCA is good option.. If you want to join marketing line in future then MBA is good one...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile gUIDENCE ABOUT PHD IN COMPUTER SCIENCE rocknitts 1 3,549 12-06-2009, 12:02 PM
Last Post: jaynips
Smile gUIDENCE ABOUT PHD IN COMPUTER SCIENCE rocknitts 0 3,160 12-05-2009, 12:20 PM
Last Post: rocknitts