SBI PO exam last 10 year question papers
Dr sr pls send last 10 yrs papers with ans key on nishantnagdeve@gmail.com

Smile 
(04-16-2014, 12:33 PM)chichamani Wrote: State Bank of India is going to conduct Probationary Officer recruitment examination this year. I am attaching previous 10 years question papers of State Bank PO examination. Some question papers also contains the answer key.

In the previous 10 years SBI had conducted PO examination in the years of 2003, 2008, 2011 and 2013. I am attaching PDF files of question papers of all those examinations.

Also visit SBI PO exam preparation Guide -
SBI PO Exam - Syllabus, Pattern and Question Papers

Found it useful ? Like us on Facebook

thankew soo much.. may i know wat iwas the cut off mark last year.?

plz attach the answer key of 2010 qustns

hello sir,
can u send me SBIPO exam last ten year question papers with answer key and also for descriptive exam. My email-id is "Monakhokhar123@gmail.com". Thank you..

(04-16-2014, 12:33 PM)chichamani Wrote: State Bank of India is going to conduct Probationary Officer recruitment examination this year. I am attaching previous 10 years question papers of State Bank PO examination. Some question papers also contains the answer key.

In the previous 10 years SBI had conducted PO examination in the years of 2003, 2008, 2011 and 2013. I am attaching PDF files of question papers of all those examinations.

Found it useful ? Like us on Facebook

[color=#0000CD][b]Found it useful ? Like us on Face

Can anyone post a solution paper of 2013 or any year if possible thanking you

[color=#0000CD][b]Found it useful ? Like us on Face

Can anyone post a solution paper of 2013 or any year if possible thanking you

please some body upload solution paper of 2013

Thank you

Sir
Plz can u send me 10 years qs with ans for SBI PO to my mail tama.ghosh.89@gmail.com

not appropiate

hi admin..
could u please provide me sbi question papers of 2012 and 2011

thanks admin supporting for help

Hi can you send me sbi previous 10 year papers with solutions my mail id ravaliengg@gmail.com pls.

plz send me last 10 years solved question papers for sbi-po
on my email id yadav.yadu@gmail.com

Thanks Guys