Online MBA in Travel and tourism
I want to know about the online MBA in travel and tourism from Eins Education. I have prior experience of 5 years. Is it worth to do online MBA from Travel and tourism? I have heard that Eins education has collaboration with Welingkar. Is it true? If yes my degree will be from Eins education or of Welingkar? Please help

Thanks in advance

i am not sure about the collaboration.but if it is true might be your certificate will be Welingkar...

So far I know your certificate will be from Welingkar.

well i am not sure about Online MBA in Travel and tourism but if you choose MBA as regular course it can help you to get good job.

(12-18-2013, 05:02 PM)Anchalshah Wrote: I want to know about the online MBA in travel and tourism from Eins Education. I have prior experience of 5 years. Is it worth to do online MBA from Travel and tourism? I have heard that Eins education has collaboration with Welingkar. Is it true? If yes my degree will be from Eins education or of Welingkar? Please help

Thanks in advance

(12-18-2013, 05:02 PM)Anchalshah Wrote: I want to know about the online MBA in travel and tourism from Eins Education. I have prior experience of 5 years. Is it worth to do online MBA from Travel and tourism? I have heard that Eins education has collaboration with Welingkar. Is it true? If yes my degree will be from Eins education or of Welingkar? Please help

I have gathered some information about Eins Education. Eins Education is franchise Institutes which offers Welingkar MBA courses in 17 different specializations including travel and tourism. If you go through Eins Education you will get course services from Eins Education + Welingkar Institute. You will also get some concession on fees. and You will get degree from Welingkar institute.

Hi, another friend of mine was also looking for the same course. and he found out Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM) which offers this. I hope my answer helped you. Good luck with ur career.

Thanks in advance

Go to the official NIBM page and search for your required specialization. NIBM (National Institute of Business Management) is one of the most preferred online MBA providers in India and it offers one year MBA, two year MBA and one year Executive MBA in online mode. It also offers online MBA video tutorials for all its registered students. 

Online training for various MBA programs are provided by NIBM (National Institute of Business Management). NIBM offers online training for one year MBA, two year MBA and one year EMBA. The fee structure is very affordable for all programs. Visit the official NIBM website for matters related to admission. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Career in Travel & Tourism mike3 2 4,616 12-25-2013, 02:49 PM
Last Post: rohendsouza