COMPUTER RELATED EDUCATION
NEED SOME SUGGESTIONS ON CAREERS RELATED TO COMPUTER FIELD. I AM LITTLE CONFUSED AS THIS FIELD IS VAST. SO NEED SOME SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT ONE SHOULD DO AFTER BCA(BASICS IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS) & MCA(MASTERS IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS). Smile

Computer related courses like
software training( programming language,web designing,tally) hardware courses,CAD/CAM Courses,Piping design course

Career options related computer field:

3D Animation or Graphic design
Database
Networking or System Administrator
Programmer or Software developer
Quality Assurance (QA), System analyst or Tester
Technical Support (Technician or Help Desk)
Technical Writing
Security expert
Webmaster or Web Designer
Mobile application developer

After graduating in MCA one can choose any of the following roles:
Software Developer/Programmer/Engineer
Troubleshooter
System Analyst
Software Application Architect
Software Consultant
Hardware Engineer
Technical Writer
Systems Developer/Engineer
Web Designer and Developer

These are just a suggestions but most importantly you should choose according to your interest.

You can be a developer, designer, promoter.

For development you should have good anayltical, logical skills
For designing you need creativity.
For promoting you have to do a lot of research work.

(11-12-2013, 12:42 AM)educationprovider Wrote: NEED SOME SUGGESTIONS ON CAREERS RELATED TO COMPUTER FIELD. I AM LITTLE CONFUSED AS THIS FIELD IS VAST. SO NEED SOME SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT ONE SHOULD DO AFTER BCA(BASICS IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS) & MCA(MASTERS IN COMPUTER APPLICATIONS). Smile

I would recommend that you take up courses that relate to a specific technology. You could actually go to a good training services provider and discuss your career aspirations and aims to nail down the course. Many training institutes do this for free! ERP is a trending field as is Embedded Systems, If you arent interested in any of these, why not try something related to software testing? There are so many avenues there. One of my friends took up a software testing course with Dallas Technologies in Bangalore and she got placed at a reuted MNC! You could try them out.

You should go for IT field... development... digital marketing. this field is so vast and have lot of opportunities. u can do MIT, or any IT related course.. software development. u will find plenty of options in IT field.

Software Development is a good choice. Java, Dotnet and Python are some of the good languages and platforms.

Software filed is good. After BCA & MCA you go for PHP or webdesign are good course.

Nice Information on this thread. You should also first try out courses online before you make a decision as to which course you want to pursue. There are sites like CourseBuffet, which I have used to find the best free courses online.

Please help me to find the easyest course in related to Computer Science branch

HELP ME OUT TO FIND BEST COURSE IN COMPUTER APPLICATION.

(09-29-2015, 10:07 PM)pattrikkk23 Wrote: Please help me to find the easyest course in related to Computer Science branch

You can be a developer, designer, promoter.

I'm b.sc graduated ,which is the best option or best course related to compter.
Can i do mca after b.sc .....plz suggest me what course related to computer should i choose ?

Best Computer Designing Software Studies Please Reply me.

I suggest to go for IT field... development... digital marketing.It is best for you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MPhil Computer Sc. through distance education deba_4net 7 22,349 09-14-2009, 03:19 PM
Last Post: sarahjustin
Toungue pharmacuitical related distance education umasatya 0 3,840 05-19-2009, 05:56 PM
Last Post: umasatya
  Distance Education in MPhil for Computer Science Mrs.Amrita Sudheesh 0 4,936 02-01-2009, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Mrs.Amrita Sudheesh