Want to study abroad in France? Any tips
Shy 
Hi there,

I just finished high school and I have in plan to study abroad in other country like in Germany, France or UK. Many of my friends recommended me to go in Germany because of it's great culture and beautiful places but also is one of the three countries to have most prestigious universities in whole Europe/

Can anyone of you share your stories in Germany and tell me which are best places to go there. Also some guides and tips for studying in Germany would be welcomed for me...
Hoping for good answers.
Pamela

I was waiting for a response from any member here but not yet any single answer. Anyway I have to notice that I have found enough information for what I am looking for, so If anyone would had any problem as me I am able to help him/her in anyway.. A great resource for this issue is : studying-in-france.org where you can find materials for topics like: accommodation, cost of living there, why to choose France over other countries, I think students will found this helpful..

If anyone have any questions about this I will try to help him out.

Great news! Study MBBS in Abroad is a great experience in our life. Go ahead.

(08-16-2013, 04:52 PM)PamelaGip Wrote: Hi there,

I just finished high school and I have in plan to study abroad in other country like in Germany, France or UK. Many of my friends recommended me to go in Germany because of it's great culture and beautiful places but also is one of the three countries to have most prestigious universities in whole Europe/

Can anyone of you share your stories in Germany and tell me which are best places to go there. Also some guides and tips for studying in Germany would be welcomed for me...
Hoping for good answers.
Pamela

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CCNA Data Center study tips barton456 0 3,594 04-30-2013, 09:37 AM
Last Post: barton456