DRDO Entry Test Previous year question papers
hi guys, please upload drdo physics paper

Sir,
I want the previous questions and answers for drdo copa.Where can i get the proper PDF files?

am santosh, applied for the post of TECH-A (COPA) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id satishrajp@yahoo.com

(05-19-2013, 09:01 PM)tendulkar Wrote: DRDO Entry Test Electronics and Communication DRDO EC previous year question papers.

the link is not working ...can u upload any other link

(05-19-2013, 05:03 PM)tendulkar Wrote: Some previous year question papers of DRDO CEPTAM Examination is attached here. Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is Going to conduct DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment through Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CPTAM) for vacancies such as Technical Assistant ‘B’ (STA’B'),Technician ‘A’ (Tech’A'), Assistant (Hindi).

The following question papers are collected from previous year DRDO CEPTAM examinations are quite useful for all candidates preparing for DRDO Entry Test.
plz upload the file some where else ....
dwnld link is not working

attachment is not downloading

(05-19-2013, 09:01 PM)tendulkar Wrote: DRDO Entry Test Electronics and Communication DRDO EC previous year question papers.

sir plz do send me previous mechanical paper,

thaknks
vijayakumara sv

I am deepa, applied for the post of Admin assistant/store assistant in DRDO CEPTAM. can you plz send me the previous year question papers for Admin assistnat/store assistant diploma the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id deepa.kurthi18@gmail.com

i want solved question bank of DRDO sab-1 of last 10 year,can any one tell where i get it

sir send me 2010 mechanical paper pls

i want to junior assistant exam question paper

plz mail E&C questions or solved questions for STA B test ple..........- anush638@gmail.com

sir please send drdo syllabus and recent previous papers of communication branch to my mail id:ece.sireesha.n@gmail.com

plz send me drdo (admin & store assistant)question paper. plzzzz.

Please provide the previous question papers for computer science as recently held in 2010 or 2012

By,
Neethu.P.Rajan