SBI PO 2013 Online application form
How can I apply for SBI PO (State Bank of India Probationary Officer) 2013 Online? How should I make the payment?

You can register online at SBI website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in . After which you are required to pay the requisite application fee through one of the following mode-
(i) Offline mode (the system will generate a cash voucher/ challan form pre-printed with the candidate's details which will be required to be presented at any State Bank of India branch counter with the requisite fee. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan form, registration of the online application will be complete).
(ii) Online mode (the payment can be made by using debit caroV credit card/ Internet Banking). Pre-requisites for Applying Online
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by email.

OPTION- I : PAYMENT OF FEE (OFFLINE):
i) You should first scan their photograph and signature.
ii) You can visit Bank's website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the 'Recruitment link'.
iii) Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data. In the event of candidate not able to fill the data in one go, he can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data and take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. No change/ edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
iv) Fee Payment: Fee will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee. Once fee is paid, the registration process is completed.
v) Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after three working days from the date of payment of fees. Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / email address to receive the registration confirmation.
vi) Three days after fee payment, candidates will also have a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details. The printout of the application form and fee receipt should be retained with the candidate. It will have to be submitted at the time of interview, if called for.
OPTION- II: PAYMENT OF FEES : [ONLINE] :
I. Follow the first three steps as above
No fee payment challan will be generated. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
II. After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
III. The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
IV. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record.
V. If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.

For details visit http://sbi-recruitment.com/wp-content/up...sement.pdf

At 
I have applied online for the SBI Bank PO Examination. After completing my online payment I have found that I have done a mistake in writing my HS passing year as 2006 instead of 2008. Now I am not finding any option to edit the mistake as I have completed the online payment. Feeling helpless, Please help as soon as possible.please. Sad

editing is not possible after the payment of fee.....

i was doing Registration of my brother online Today 5.30 pm 23/02/2013 i have
submitted the application and after that done online payment but after
clicking on button submitt error show and money has been deducted
from my account. so please help me my registration is completed or
not. i did not got registration no. and password. please help me
urgently.i want to know my registration is submitted or not

i was doing Registration of my brother online Today 5.30 pm 23/02/2013 i have
submitted the application and after that done online payment but after
clicking on button submitt error show and money has been deducted
from my account. so please help me my registration is completed or
not. i did not got registration no. and password. please help me
urgently.can any one help me or send mail on my id pratibhapathak48@gmail.com is registration is sucessfull

I am not able to edit application. Last date of closer of edit is: 25/02/2013

I have not submitted the application yet. I pressed "Save and Edit" button. I get registration number and password in email. But today is 24/02/2012.

But not able to edit. Its showing "Last date of application is over".

Really strange. Please help me Guys... Please Please. I need to submit it.

I have also faced this issue even i had sent an email on the helpline Email Id but have not received any response please help me
Ritesh grover

hello sir i forgot to print the sbi online application form.kindly help me

hello sir i forgot to print sbi online application form,after submission and the last date of print out is over.so at this stage what i have to do.