RBI Assistant exam eligibility
Hello ... Please tell me the eligibility to apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment examination. I am studying my final year of Degree. Can I write RBI Assistant Recruitment examination ?

Hello

For becoming RBI Assistant you should be Between 18 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/05/1985 and not later than 01/05/1995 (both days including). Relaxations available for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/ Widows etc. visit http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_viewcon...px?Id=2681

Regarding Educational Qualifications -

i) At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.

ii) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.

iii) Candidates applying for post in a particular state should be proficient in the language of the state i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language.

I completed my bca final exam on may20 ,i have not have my degree certificate ,i am eligible to apply for RbI upcomming exam on july .. Please any one help me

I completed my bca final exams on may 20 , i hav not yet received my degree certificate , am i eligible for applying RBI upcmg exam on july ,pls any one help me

whether the degree certificates need to be taken for the online rbi test