SBI PO 2013 exam pattern
I would like to know the exam pattern for SBI PO (State Bank of India Probationary Officer) post 2013. Is there descriptive questions? What all areas are covered? How many marks are given?

Written Examination (250 marks) consist of Objective Tests and Descriptive Test.
(i) Objective Tests (200 marks): The Objective Tests with 2 hour duration will consists of 4 Sections with 50 marks each as follows:
(a) Test of English Language (Grammer, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc)
(b) Test of General Awareness, Marketing and Computers (c( Test of Data Analysis and Interpretation
(d) Test of Reasoning (High Level)
The candidates are required to qualify in the Objective Tests by securing passing marks, in each of the tests, to be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level for each category.
(ii) Descriptive Test (50 marks): The Descriptive Test with 1 hour duration will be of "Test of English Language (comprehension, short precis, letter writing & essay)".
The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests as stated above in (i).

Kindly post Essay, Precis and Letter for the ensuing Insurance Officers's exam. - PMS