IAS exam preparation
i m a degree student.next i wish to do IAS.pls tell me how i should study for IAS exam

thanks.

IAS is one of the prestigious exams which require 10-12 hours of study and lots of hard
work.you will have to have the thorogh knowledge of each suject.for this you can access
www.upsc.gov.in. You should also join some coaching centre for your preprationslike
IAS-IAS coaching centre DELHI, BRILLIANTS etc.you must read daily newspapers,magazines
like India Today,Sparda jagattu kannada

Selection for the combined civil services is in three stages- preliminary examination which has two papers- general studies and an optional subject. Those who clear this stage take the main examination which has two language papers, two general studies papers, four papers on two optional subjects. Those who clear this stage go into the interview round. The language papers and the general studies paper are common to all. For the optional papers, it is best to choose the ones you are most confident and comfortable with and have an interest in. Preparation for the civil services is very intense, focused, application based and needs a thorough knowledge of national and international affairs. You need to be at least 21 years of age to take the exam. A lot of people prefer writing the exam after or along with their post graduation which helps them in preparing for the optional papers, though you need to be a graduate to take the exam. A number of private coaching provide study material and these are helpful in preparing for the examination. For the preliminary exam, reading papers and magazines to update your knowledge on history, current affairs, economy etc is also important.

DEAR FRIENDS,

IF U HAVE ANY MATERIAL R WEBSITE ABOUT THE PREPARATION OF BANK PO EXAM AND MANAGEMENT COURSE PL SHARE WITH ME
THANKS