Scope of VLSI Studies
I am an Engineering Graduate in Electronics.. I would like to do further studies in VLSI designing and development. What is the scope of the studies in India ?

VLSI is an emerging field, I am seeing goo scope for them in immediate future. Since you are an Engineering Graduate you can get into it easily...

Cool 
Hi,

I am Thiru.I have done B.E. Electronics and communication engg. and also have around 4 years of good experience in Hardware and PCB Design side.

I have a plan to do vlsi design and developement course.Especially Vlsi Back end.Is anybody give a small suggestion about this.[/color]

Toungue 
ohhh what u gonna do after this

Hi,

I have been working in VLSI(Sillicon) domain for last 2 years ina reputed software company.According to me there are very few scope in VLSI in India.I would suggest you not to go for this rather you can try in Embedded domain(Automotive/Mobile etc.).These domains have some better scope in India than VLSI.

VLSI is one of the core area of electronics students... They should have the better knowledge of that before the degree completion... After that they can move to the core companies in india especially in other countries... Even some software companies also having VLSI section...

I have done engineering in computer science.I want to do MTech in VLSI.Will it be very difficult and does it have scope.Please guide me as soon as possible.

"VLSI design a huge scope for Indian engineers . Students who have strong electronics background and an engineering degree either in electronics, computer science, electrical, IT, instrumentation etc. are eligible for a career in VLSI.VLSI design is an extremely challenging job.
The starting salary a B. Tech student can expect would range from Rs. 15,000 to 30,000 a month. .
VLSI designers are in huge demand to develop FPGA implementations, ASICs (Application Specific Integrated Circuits) and SoCs (System-on-chip).

Please tell me the scope of VLSI in USA..???

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  M.Tech in IIT in VLSI Embedded Systems Viswagopal 1 3,199 09-01-2014, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Devdatta Divekar
  Seeking VLSI books for ECE studies Lawrence 0 3,935 07-06-2009, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Lawrence
  Advanced VLSI Design Course ManagerAccel 0 4,318 03-04-2009, 09:46 AM
Last Post: ManagerAccel