MBA IN PORT MANAGEMENT
Please let me know any institute in India conducting "MBA in port management" through distance education mode.

n_ramalingam Wrote:Please let me know any institute in India conducting "MBA in port management" through distance education mode.

Still Looking for MBA in Port Management.
Please Call me at +91 9594118993

termpapers Wrote:I am doing MBA in inetrnatonal business.After my MBA i want to do shipping management course. So,
please send me the details regarding this course.

http://www.ghostpapers.com

Hi,
This sounds good. I can help you with MBA in Shipping Management or a PGDBM in Shipping Management or a Diploma in Business Management (Shipping Management)
This is through distance education and in a fast track mode you can complete the MBA in 6 months.
Please note: Fast Track does not reduces the number of Subjects or Course Material. It is your potential, capability to complete the 2 year course in 6 months.

Thanks & Regards
Iftekhar
+91 9594118993

Hi n_ramalingam, There are so many good distance learning institutes for MBA in India and Sikkim Manipal University of distance education is one of them. I m also doing my MBA from SMUDE and on my personal experience it is a best institute because SMUDE uses the latest edunxt technology to create a virtual classroom where you can interact with the faculty and students and thereby also network with other students, which is a unique and one of its kind feature amongst other colleges offering distance education. For the prospectus and speaking to their counselor you can register for free at http://bit.ly/smude

If you are having trouble finding a school for a MBA in port management, you may want to ask the port management companies what schools to go to. I find I get the best answers from those who have gone through the schooling and know what to do and what not to do. While many may offer the degree, some schools may be looked upon better by the actual port management companies. Bella Vega, Essay Writer

Add a "queue-step" to the process. This way, a user could create i.e. 25 project files and add all the files for the book and enter all information. All these projects then enter the queue. The user can then press "End session", and AudioBook builder will begin building the audiobooks one after one. This should be relatively simple to add, as it requires no simultaneous processing code. Only a queue system.

New Homes | Cheap Flights

can anyone lemme know institutes offering MBA in PORT Management and its prospects especially for girls.???

regards,
Prachi

(01-28-2008, 06:03 PM)n_ramalingam Wrote: Please let me know any institute in India conducting "MBA in port management" through distance education mode.

Hye ramalingam You can Opt for distance education course of MBA from global open university nagaland. The Global Open University of Nagaland now offers online registration to all of its courses.Apart from degree and diploma courses tgou also offers short term certificate courses which are totally online.You can study,give exam at your home. You can choose as per your choice. visit http://tgouwp.edu .

AFTER 1 YEAR I AM COPLETEDE BCOM PLEASH COULD YOU HAVE SUGGEST BEST MBA CLG IN PORT MANAGEMENT IN INDIA

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Courses and job prospects in Shipping & Port Management care 2 7,685 11-25-2010, 04:29 PM
Last Post: pankaj86775