Eligibility for MSc Public Health Entomology
I have completed BSc Biochemistry. What is the eligibility required to apply for MSc Public Health Entomology (PHE)?

Those who have obtained a degree in Science of any recognized University, accepted as equivalent by the academic council of Pondicherry University, Puducherry with any of the specified groups of options viz., BSc, (Zoology / Botany / Life Sciences / Medical Laboratory Technology / Microbiology / Biochemistry), BVSc, MBBS, or BE / BTech, degree with Biotechnology as one of the subjects, are eligible to apply. A minimum of 50% marks for General / Unreserved / OBC and 40% for SC/ST candidates in their Graduate Degree examination is essential to apply.

I am bsc biotech from kerala university. am I eligible to apply ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eligibility to apply for MA Social Work in Mental Health at TISS rms 2 5,450 05-09-2013, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Lauren
  Eligibility to apply for PGP in Public Policy and Management at MDI rms 1 3,710 01-03-2013, 11:18 AM
Last Post: nbm
  Institutes offering MSc Public Health Entomology course rms 1 5,199 01-11-2012, 10:54 AM
  Eligibility for PGD in Hospital and Health Management at IGNOU ceo 1 6,638 11-12-2010, 03:52 PM